Welcome to Online Ordering with Field to Family
Thank you for choosing local food and farmers.
Our online ordering platform currently serves wholesale and Online Farmers Market customers. Online Farmers Market carts are open noon Tuesday to noon Wednesday. Wholesale carts are open every Wednesday at noon through Friday at 10 a.m.
Field to Family is an educational nonprofit food hub that connects students and educators to local food and farmers and works to expand access to local food for more people in the community through the purchase, aggregation, storage, marketing and delivery of fresh, safe, local food.
Ordering from Field to Family helps build a stronger and more secure community food system by supporting local farmers and making healthy, local food more widely available.
Carts for the first market of the 2021 season open every Tuesday at noon!
Make sure you're a registered customer (type: Online Farmers Market) to receive weekly email reminders ahead of each order period.
What's new this year: The 2021 Online Farmers Market season will be similar to last year's season with a few key differences...
- Three Options for Receiving your order:
- Pick up at the Johnson County Health and Human Services (HHS) Parking Ramp in Iowa City on Saturday mornings.
- FREE DELIVERY on on Saturdays (find list of select towns below), courtesy of CHOMP Delivery.
- Pick up in North Liberty (recreation center parking lot, 520 N. Cherry St.) on Saturday afternoons from 2-2:30 p.m. June through August
- Delayed start for EBT/SNAP/WIC: We are in the process of obtaining approval from the authorities and will likely not be able to accept these forms of payment until July. We will contact registered EBT/SNAP/WIC customers with more information.
There are many ways to support the Online Farmers Market, including volunteering, donating/lending tables and shelves and making a monetary donation. Click "Support the market" to learn more about all the ways you can help.
Field to Family is proud to manage the aggregation, storage, distribution and marketing of local, source-identified, food for wholesale customers as a nonprofit food hub. We work with early care centers, k-12 schools, retirement communities, colleges, universities and other institutions to help make local food part of meals where people eat everyday.
The wholesale period occurs between noon Wednesday and 10 a.m. Friday each week.
New customers: Get in touch! Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to start a conversation.
Registered customers: Please visit our products page to see what's available this week and place your order.